- Space-economy as the sash slides both ways.
- Integrated bug screen solution that can be removed for cleaning.
- Thick strip of wool pile between all sashes keeps dust and insects out.
- Sealing bridges ensure that sliding panels cannot be lifted or tampered with from the outside.
- Interlocks between all panels ensure complete sealing from dust and other pollutants.
Features and Benefits
- Aesthetically pleasing: uPVC sliding windows are contemporary and stylish. These sliding windows are aesthetically appealing owing to their defined contours and neat lines.
- Save space and make the room brighter:Sliding windows do not open on either side like casement window and simply slide sideways in the frame tracks. Ideal for saving space and allowing more fresh air and natural light to pass through.
- Robust and highly durable windows:They’re highly functional and easier to maintain than their counterparts. They can endure harsh climatic conditions and continue to look as good as new even after years of use. They are perfect for areas prone to heavy rains, extreme cold or heat, high winds and even corrosive saline seawater.
Why Choose Koemmerling for Sliding Windows
- Landmark Quality: Our state-of-the-art production technology ensures international quality standards. With an extensive range of high-quality DIN, BSI, and EN certified UV stabilized UPVC doors and windows, we are the first choice for Indian architects and interior designers.
- Smooth Operation and low maintenance: Koemmerling Sliding Window is a German engineered, technically advanced and professionally fabricated and installed systems. They are easy to handle, slide seamlessly and give errorless experience. Further to this they don’t require regular maintenance and care, just a cleaning with normal detergent soap or any other cleaning agent.
- Robust and highly durability: UPVC sliding windows from Koemmerling are built to endure harsh climatic conditions and still look as good as new even after years of use. They are perfect for areas prone to heavy rains, extreme cold or heat, high winds, and even corrosive saline seawater and are super easy to clean and maintain.
- Value for Money: We at Koemmarling offer reasonable and cost-effective prices for all your UPVC door and windows requirements.
- On-time delivery: Our partners provide extraordinary service with certified logistics. Since our profiles are made in and for India with German precision, we assure zero lead time and on-time delivery.
|Option for Multi Point Lock & Push Lock (Handle + Espag.)|
The cost of replacing a casement window depends on the size of the window. Please contact the nearest channel partner to get more information.
To choose a uPVC window – first contact the nearest channel partner, browse the collection of windows and choose the one that best suits your design requirements. Different sliding window designs in single and double-slider options are available. Both are easy to install and use.
You should use uPVC sliding windows where you want to maximise natural light, outdoor views and utilise space more effectively. Sliding windows typically have large glass panels that do not obstruct the view or the indoor space. Because of their streamlined design, uPVC sliding windows provide plenty of ventilation and unobstructed views.
There are two main types of uPVC slider windows: single slider and double slider. Single sliders have one fixed pane and one moveable pane. The moveable pane slides back and forth on the sash. Double sliders feature two or three panes of glass, but they have two panes that move.
Yes, uPVC Sliding Windows are especially better than wooden windows. They will not warp, get infested or require paint and polishing after a few years. Daily maintenance is also easy, take a cloth and wipe.
If you want the uPVC sliding windows price list in India, please visit Koemmerling’s channel partner near you. They will share the details and will help you with all queries and concerns.
The advantages of uPVC sliding windows include durability, convenience, weather resistance, efficient thermal insulation and high sound insulation. They are maintenance-free, can be cleaned easily and do not corrode. Additionally, these sliding windows are inexpensive and affordable.